- About Us
- Event Calendar
- Curated Recommendations
- Preorder Now, Read Later
- Original Programming
- Non-Profit Programs
- Business Programs
- School Programs
You are hereBack to top
Shipping & Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping at Creating Conversations.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders received by 2:00 PM Pacific for in-stock items are processed within 2 - 3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Preordered items will be shipped when the book is made available for sale by the publisher.
If our site is experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days; please allow a few additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping cost is based on the address the items and are sent to, the size, and weight of the items;
shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Please note that if you select items with different publication dates that ship separately, it will affect the shipping costs.
Creating Conversations offers the following shipment methods (pricing effective July 2021):
Media Mail costs $6.95+ and estimated delivery is 5 to 10 business days (includes PO Box delivery)
FexEx Standard / Ground costs $13.90+ and estimated delivery is 3 to 5 business days (no shipping to PO boxes)
UPS (available only for on-line orders) costs $13.90+ and estimated delivery is 3 to 5 business days (no shipping to PO boxes)
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be active on the carrier's website.
Creating Conversations is not liable for books damaged or lost during shipping. If you receive a damaged order, please contact the carrier to file a claim.
Please retain all packing materials and damaged goods when filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
Please note that global shipping rates vary constantly;
once you place your order & receive your confirmation email,
please correspond with us to determine the current correct global rate.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book or non-book item in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.